Topic: Networking with PMI Cmass!
Location: Westborough DoubleTree Hotel
Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Join us for our interactive networking event, sponsored by TEKsystems, who will also offer a short presentation on LinkedIn tips and strategies. The evening will include interactive activities geared towards polishing networking skills, as well as many opportunities to connect with other professionals.
How to prep and get the most out of the evening:
- Think about what you want to achieve. Is your goal to reestablish and nurture previous connections, make new ones or a little of both?
- Craft an appealing 20-30 second "elevator pitch," focusing on past and current experiences.
- Be ready with an interesting 20-30 second description of future goals and areas of interest.
- Bring your business cards. Print your own if you do not want to be contacted at work or are not currently working.
- Bring copies of your resume.
Remember, when networking, the question “How can I help you?” is just as important as “What can I get from you?”