Our chapter is growing. Grow with us.
Chapter Leadership Team Opportunities
2022 Election Nominations will open in the Fall.
For details and the nomination form, click here.
- Discover and contact the current people on Board of Directors, under "About Us."
- Learn about responsibilities of volunteer Director positions - read our job descriptions. Additional roles are available as appointed positions at the assistant director and project level.
- Our elected board is slated each September and voted on in October.
- Terms begin in January and end in December, except for multi-year roles. We may also run interim elections periodically.
- Many volunteer board members are appointed throughout the year. Please consider participating.
We invite you to contribute your talents to help our professional community as a chapter leader or in any capacity you can offer. Why do our board members volunteer? Read more pdf reasons to volunteer .
"I volunteer for the challenge of it, to give back to the profession,
which I believe is a moral imperative,
to meet great folks, and for the fun of it!"
Deborah Butler, Director of Volunteers
Interested in volunteering, but not sure which opportunity is right for you?
Complete the Volunteer Registration Form to let us know how you would like to help.
Our Volunteer team will contact you regarding your availability and interest in opportunities that may be a one-time activity, single event or small project commitment, as well as longer term projects and roles. You may also reach out to Board of Director members about your area of interest.
More reasons to volunteer
- Be a leader in your professional association
- Gain experience on a non-profit Board of Directors with our successful, growing chapter
- Expand your network
- Earn PDUs toward maintaining your PMP credential.