PMP / CAPM Prep Course
A PMP or a CAPM Certification is must-have in today's business world.
Join John Riopel of PM Providers for 10 sessions, twice a week, for 5 weeks (October 23 - November 21) to get a practical, hands-on training course designed to develop real-world Project Management capabilities. All courses include materials and align with the PMBOK 5th Edition and the latest version of the exam, which changed in January 2016.
For two nights a week over 5 weeks, this course will:
- Guide students through all core content required for passing the exam
- Offer help on preparing the application prior to the exam.
- Include several on-line and in-class practice exams, including access to 2 simulated online exams
- Cover the latest PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition
- Offer the benefit of in person dialog, helping students make the leap to becoming a successful CAPM or PMP candidate
- Write dirofprofdev@pmicmass, and we're happy to talk with you by phone, as you consider taking this course, and sitting for the exam
IMPORTANT: If you are a PMI CMass chapter member, for member price discount, please log into the PMI CMass website from the home page. (your email on file with PMI CMass Chapter and your PMI# as your password).
Early Registration (Register by October 2nd)
- 675 for Corporate groups of 3 or more*
- 775 for Central Mass Chapter Members
- 875 for Non- Central Mass Chapter Members
Standard Registration: (October 3 to October 19th)
- 775 for Corporate groups of 3 or more*
- 875 for Central Mass Chapter Members
- 975 for Non- Central Mass Chapter Members
University of Massachusetts
333 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA
Monday, October 23, Tuesday, October 24, Monday, October 30, Tuesday, October 31, Monday, November 6, Tuesday, November 7, Monday, November 13, Tuesday, November 14, Monday, November 20 and Tuesday, November 21 6:00-9:30pm